Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Strawberry Love

i saw this on Bridges and Balloons and my heart skipped a beat!












Look at that! The perfect marriage of two of my most favorite things in the world- strawberries and tea.

PURE LOVE!!!!! just looking at those glorious glorious strawberries makes my mouth water!

Adelyn writes, "I don’t think I’ve ever smelled a more heavenly mixture of strawberries, marshmallows, apricots… and er, other unidentifiable but yummy tidbits! When I eventually got back to Paris and brewed a cup to test, it was even more divine than I had hoped! Just enough of the fruity bouquet without an overkill of sweetness - gorgeous."

Now, how can i get my butt to Vienna and snatch this heavenly tea?!!?

Going to Vienna, visiting the Jaeger & Co., and drinking a glorious cup of this tea is now on my list of things to do before I die!

Just seeing that photo really gets me excited! Ahh!

Photo by Adelyn Lee of Bridges and Balloons. Thanks for letting me use your photo :)