Friday, February 15, 2008

I am very hopeful that everything will turn out well because I know who I am and I trust the people I choose to be part of my life.

It may appeal to others, but I don't need a book to tell me how to make things work. I don't need to write down an amount on a check to make sure that my financial needs will be provided for. I know that things will fall into place because I trust that the universe will give it to me at the right time.

I have this happy feeling in my chest because the man I have chosen to love tells me he adores me and he will take care of me. As partners, we will make things work, and our life will be swell because we intend to put our backs into it, we intend to go after our dreams, we intend do well so we can live well. We are not getting any younger but I feel that we have matured well over the years.

I need a little bit more work, but I feel that I am already a shadow of the person I want to be. One realization I've had is that I value friendships a lot. I vow to be a good friend and not forget how our relationships have blossomed, and I have every intention to take them along in my journey, just as how we used to dream how it would be. In years time, I can see us all still well-entwined into each others lives.

I feel that I am on the right path because I have chosen to apologize for my past actions. I have made amends with people I have had estranged relationships with. One of them is now one of my closest girlfriends, and I am confident our frienship will blossom even more.

I am ecstatic and I cannot wait for this new phase in my life to come. It will be an adventure. It will be hard, but I am confident I will easily adjust to the situation because I know I am ready. My heart is ready. I can't wait for it to begin.