Saturday, July 5, 2008

Last Post from Oz

My last days here in Australia have been spent eating and lazing around. So much for the weight I lost 2 weeks ago!

We went up to Miss Marples yesterday to stuff ourselves with yummy sticky toffee pudding. Mmmmmm.

Passed by a quaint tea shop afterwards. I ended up buying 2 bags of tea and 2 tea coasters. Hahaha Yes, they're little 'saucers' for tea bags. Silly silly silly. But they were just too cute to pass up.

Going home tomorrow. I hope my luggage won't be overweight! I will miss my crazy aunt and cousins here. And Theo Brama's Belgian Waffles, and Yoplait Vanilla Yoghurt, and Hokey Pokey ice cream, and the super efficient public transport system, and DFO, and the groceries packed with all sorts of goodies... But I am happy to be heading back to noisy, polluted, loved ones and friend-filled, (now I finally understand) 'shopping is cheap here!' Manila!