Monday, October 13, 2008

Date Night

We dressed up a little and went out for a (sort of) celebratory feast. We've been holding our appetites for Mamou for almost a year, so I finally said that we should just go and eat instead of waiting for things to happen first.

The steak was to die for. I like my meat medium well, not so rare and bloody. This was absolutely perfect! It came with creamed spinach and mashed potatoes. We ordered a serving of steak rice (red mountain rice) as well. They were lovely!

For pasta, we ordered Lorenzo's Truffle Oil. I can't elaborate much on it. It was delicious. It had such a welcome flavor. I swear I closed my eyes at first bite.

After eating mostly fast food for the past weeks, our date with Mamou was such a welcome experience. I can so get used to eating good food!

Now, we're just waiting for the universe to bring it all in :)

Oh, the Frozen Margarita is a steal for P175!

---
Mamou is located at Serendra, Bonifacio Global City. Call 856-3569 for reservations.

Read more about it from my fave food blog here.