Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Because I have more random stuff to share

Continuation of a Facebook meme.
Come to think of it, I don't know where the term "meme" comes from. hmmm..

1. As a kid, I also dreamed of becoming a stage actress. That's was my answer to "What do you want to be when you grow up?" in autograph books. I think the phase came after I watched Repertory Philippine's Camelot.

2. When I get stressed, my left shoulder hurts. I call that pinching pain "my evil twin".

3. Back in high school, I used to hang out in National Bookstore along Quezon Ave. I'd browse through architectural books, making up my dream home in my head. Now, I hang out in Powerbooks Greenbelt. I read cookbooks and magazines.

4. One of my favorite childhood dishes was spaghetti with meat sauce from the UP Vinzon's Hall canteen. My dad and I would always go there after my swimming lessons.

5. I think I have obsessive compulsive disorder. I sometimes do things by threes. Lock the car doors and check, walk away, recheck, walk away, recheck. I have go to the comfort room three times before going into a movie theater. List goes on.

6. I cringe when I think about stupid things that I've done. I get these awful feeling in my stomach, and I mentally punch myself for my lack of better judgment.

7. I am an overprotective friend.

8. I read other people's blogs because I feel that I live through their experiences.

9. I had two Smokey Mountain albums in my tape collection. Geneva much? hehehe

10. I honestly think I am a bit lame. I can't strike lively conversations with strangers.

11. When I was in kindergarten, I had a classmate who had downs syndrome. One day, I think he spat on me or something, the teacher made him apologize. He went up to me and hugged me tight. I put my arms around him, and pat his back. I believe that was the first conscious not-so-kiddie-like thing I ever did.

12. Hindi talaga ako chismosa. Kusang dumadating ang balita sakin one way or another.

13. My favorite Christmas present was from "Santa". It was a big, big stuffed green dinosaur with orange spots and spiked down his back. It had a long tail, and droopy eyes. I called him Dino. And I rode him like a horse.

14. Mahilig ako sa ice cream. But I don't have an all-time favorite flavor.

15. I have a shopping problem. Teehee